Monday, November 21, 2016

Ploughshares : an interview with Leigh Nash, publisher/editor of Invisible Publishing

I'm a monthly blogger over at the Ploughshares blog! And my fifth post is now up: an interview with editor/publisher Leigh Nash on Invisible Publishing. My fourth interview with Cobourg, Ontario poet, editor, fiction writer and small press publisher Stuart Ross, author of the new poetry collection A Sparrow Came Down Resplendent (Hamilton ON: Wolsak and Wynn, 2016), is still online here. My third interview with Toronto novelist Ken Sparling, author of the new novel This poem is a house (Coach House Books, 2016), is still online here. My second post, an interview with award-winning Kingston writer Diane Schoemperlen, author of the new memoir This Is Not My Life: A Memoir of Love, Prison, and Other Complications (HarperCollins, 2016), is still online here; and my first post, an interview with award-winning Toronto poet Soraya Peerbaye, author of Tell: poems for a girlhood (Pedlar Press, 2015), is still online here.

No comments: