Saturday, December 26, 2015

rob mclennan : Queen Mob’s Review of 2015

I was asked to participate in Queen Mob’s Review of 2015 over at Queen Mob’s Teahouse, in which I recommend books, chapbooks and other somesuch by Sarah Manguso, Jessica Smith, Marilyn Irwin, Rosmarie Waldrop, Phil Hall, Etgar Keret and plenty of others.

My list of 'best of' sits in a rather lengthy post alongside equivalent lists by Rauan Klassnik, Evan Tognotti, Greg Bem, S Cearley, Gideon Morrow, Eve Johnson, Reb Livingston, Nicholas Rombes, Natalia Panzer, Masha Tupitsyn, Jeremy Fernando, Allison Grimaldi-Donahue, Vladimir Savich, Legacy Russell, Scherezade Siobhan, Erik Kennedy, Menachem Feuer, Russell Bennetts and Amanda Earl.

I also have my fifth annual “‘best of’ list of Canadian poetry books” list up on the dusie blog on January 1st. Watch for it!


No comments: